Keegy United States

Choose your region and city

* Weather information available.

26 Jan

There's no weather information for this city.

Judge says he can't end Chrysler stock fight yet

DETROIT (AP) — A Delaware judge on Tuesday said he needs to hear more evidence before he can decide how much Fiat should pay to buy some outstanding shares of U.S. automaker Chrysler. [...] it would be premature for me to enter an order requiring the (trust) to deliver the ca...

Report: Chrysler delays 2014 Jeep Cherokee media launch

Filed under: Jeep Chrysler is making the unusual move of delaying the first media drives of the 2014 Jeep Cherokee, which were slated to start next week in Seattle. And while something like this is a rare occurrence, and one that most of the Autoblog staff can't recall happening ...

0 Comments Autoblog July 30 13

Fiat exercises option to buy more Chrysler stock

Fiat exercises option to buy more Chrysler stock Fiat already owns 58.5 percent of Chrysler, with the remaining 41.5 percent held by a trust that pays medical bills for retired United Auto Workers union members. The government bailed out the struggling Chrysler and funded its trip through bankrup ...

Receive news about chrysler-group